Recent Posts

5.11.2013

Fancy-Up Your Hosh Pants - Day 6!



Hello!  Happy weekend!

Today is DAY SIX of:



Can't believe how fast this little series went by!  I definitely want to do another tour... Maybe later this summer with a new pattern!


Tomorrow, the tour will wrap with a post of my own!  Can't wait to share it.  :)  
Don't forget - you have until Sunday night to save 15% on your total order with code FANCY15 in my shop!


SO who's up for some Hosh Hackery today?!  It's Veronica, from SewVery!



Veronica is unbelievably talented at the helm of a sewing machine.  She has been a pattern tester for two of my patterns, and she has wowed me over and over with her skills!  That, and she's the sweetest southern gal ever I've met.  I am proud to call Veronica a friend!



LOOK at what Veronica has done with the Hosh!


Can you EVEN!?

Head on over to SewVery for this awesome how-to!



Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!


Pin It

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...