Recent Posts

4.06.2011

Bright & Eclectic Baby Rooms


Emmylou is moving into some saaweet new digs!  We currently have her in the tiniest room in the house.  Somehow, in my crazy pregnant nesting mentality, I thought that was the best room for her.  I honestly can't remember why now!  Jeebus!

So we're moving her and her effects into the next biggest bedroom we have, which is still the size of a shoebox, but more like a boot shoebox - as opposed to a Ked's shoebox.  And it has a closet.  Lucky girl.  ;)

I want the room to be super ultra white with all sorts of bright accents and colorful playthings.  Will I regret painting a one-year-olds' bedroom white?  No doubt.  But I'm going to humor myself in the name of creative vision.  :)

Here are some inspirational rooms and yummy eye candy.  Enjoy!


Source

Source
 
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Ahh, I love them all!  So bright and airy!

Stay tuned for some actual productivity around here...


Love to all,

   

2 comments:

  1. Love the one with the turquoise crib and the one with the yellow crib. And the last one. I don't think you'll regret painting it white - get some magic erasers and life will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Many fabulous inspiration rooms. Ugh- makes me want to re do our entire house! So crisp and beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...